To promote your service, you need to be visible on the web.
Let’s create a unique and functional website together
that works for you and your clients.
To help you decide on the development of your website
give you a firm quote. Just to give you an idea: a simple website like the one I created for the One-Light Gathering would start from NZ$397.- ex GST.
10 Questions I will ask
It will greatly help the process if you are able to answer the following questions before we undertake the (re)development of your website. You have to get a clear idea of the site you want to create before we start work on it. One or two sentences for each question is normally sufficient. So, sit back, put your thinking cap on and put pen to paper …
- Who are you and what do you do?
- What is the main purpose of your website?
- Who is your target audience?
Describe a typical member of this audience: age, gender, problems they need your services for, where they live, etc.
- What are the top two tasks your clients will use your site for?
- Do you have a unique advantage over your competitors or can you say something unique about your services?
- Do you have content (information, statements, ideas) organised already or will you need help creating it?
- Are there parts of your site that will need regular updating? If yes, which parts and who do you want to do this?
- Do you have existing branding (logos, colours you like, etc.)?
- How should your site look and feel? Maybe you know sites you like the look/layout/colour of?
- Does your site require any additional features: booking or payment systems, newsletter opt-in etc.
Answering these basic questions will give you a much better understanding of the purpose of your website. These are the type of questions I will ask when we meet, and I will ask additional questions to get a more thorough understanding of what you intend to offer and tailor the website to suit the current position your business is in.
WHERE TO NEXT?
Who am I?
I have 30 years experience as a Systems Engineer for several major banks and IBM and I have solid training on the technical side of IT. I have combined these skills with my understanding of business processes, project and team management. Over the last few years I have specialised in website design and development working in HTML, CSS and most recently the WordPress platform.